My kids love going to the dentist to see Aunt Michelle! She is a dental hygenist and the kids think that it's so cool that she gets to clean there teeth. Makayla and Evan are really good at the dentist.
I wish Jake liked the dentist as much as your kids. Madi does well cause she never has had a cavity but Jake on the other hand has had plenty of work done and still needs more.
3 comments:
That would be awesome to have your aunt be your hygenist! Is Evan wearing cowboy boots with his shorts? He's my kind of guy!!!
Oh good times:) Your kids are excellent patients! I love it every 6 months when you guys come in. They always do so good!
I wish Jake liked the dentist as much as your kids. Madi does well cause she never has had a cavity but Jake on the other hand has had plenty of work done and still needs more.
Post a Comment