Ryan got home from work early so we decided to go the Dinosaur Park. I have a pass that gets us in for free. So it's fun to just go and do whatever the kids want to do because we can go anytime we want. Evan took this picture of Makayla while she was swinging.

6 comments:
You gotta love dinosaur park. What a cute family, that's cool that you and Ryan can do fun stuff together with the kids like that. The tree house looked fun also, there is always so much fun stuff for the kids to do there.
Way fun!!! You look so SKINNY!! Good Job!
okay stop going places u guys are EVERYWHERE!!! we never get to make snow cones and im in desperate need! haha jk! I love the pictures they are so cute!
How fun. What good family time.
Tag you're it! CHeck out my blog to see what to do.
p.s. your kids are the cutest!
That dinosaur park looks awesome! You look really good yourself girly!
P.S. I tagged you
Post a Comment