Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Evan!!!

We celebrated Evan's birthday last Sunday with my dad and my nephew Auston. There birthdays are all within about a week of each other. My little bro JT's birthday is the day before Evan's but he is on a mission. We celebrated it early for him so we could send a package.

The birthday boys!!! My nephew Tanner is in the picture he didn't want to get left out.
Opening presents!:) He got some guns that shoot discs out. Lots of discs they are all over my house. (Thanks Tenille :)
Aunt Misty and Uncle Bryon gave him some cool flutes that you play with in the bathtub and some bubbles in Lightening McQueen. He loves them!!!!
Blowing out the candles. I made them a baseball diamond cake and some baseball cupcakes. They were pretty cute. The baseball diamond cake was carrot cake with no milk in it. Especially for Auston. (He's allergic to milk so I made on he could eat to. And it was really good.)
This was his party on his real birthday with Ryan's side of the family. I made him a football cake. Well a cake with a sad looking football on it. Ryan actually drew the football on it. It was cute Evan LOVED it, so that's all that matters, right?His Granny and Grandpa gave him a football helmet with a football jersey and a football. He is in heaven!!!! He is even sleeping in the jersey tonight. He also got some transformers! We gave him a baseball, bat and a mitt.
Grandpa was giving him his birthday spankings!Grandpa Evans is amazing at making things! We love all our furniture that he has made!! He made this amazing plane lamp for Evan that has a little touch pad that turns the light on and off. So cute!:)Grandpa was tackling Evan! ( I love this picture.)
Evan I really can't believe that you are already 4! You are such an active little guy. You love to play outside and ride your bike or scooter or 4-wheeler. You are amazing at sports. You can hit the ball with the bat better than I can. You love to play frisbee with Dad and you are good at it. You can through it right to him. You love to be wherever I am. You follow me around the house. You have always been like that, such a mommys boy. You use to cry whenever I left the room. Now you don't cry you just follow. I love you so much Evan! I am so glad you are part of our family:) Happy Birthday Ev!!!

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Happy Birthday Evan! By the way, Joe loves Broncos too. :)

rachel said...

Happy birthday Evan!!!!

Misty said...

Happy Birthday Ev!!! Bryon says GO BRONCOS!!!!:)

Michelle said...

Evie you are so cute! Happy Birthday, I will have to come over and see what you got at the Clarke party:) Love at little Evie

kari said...

Happy Birthday Evan!! He is the cutest 4 year old i know. I love that kid. YOu are a great mom kristy, and have raised your kids well. Looks like he got Alot of fun stuff from his birthday parties.