Tyson has just discovered that he likes solid foods. I have been trying to give him solids for the past couple of weeks and he wasn't quite sure of them. Yesterday we bought some baby banana food and he loved it. He ate the whole jar. Then at dinner he opened his mouth for some of my food. So I got out some sweet potatoes and he ate them right up and loved every bite! It's so fun to watch him discover new things.
5 comments:
He is so dang cute, I want to eat his little cheeks!! Yeah for solids! Go TYSON!
They sure grow up fast, before you know it he will be eating pizza right along with you.
He is adorable!! I love the look on his face!! (;
Yay, he's eating solids! Neither of my kids did very well with the baby food. They were both more interested in what we were eating.
What a cute little man! Tell Mikayla she makes a beautiful cheerleader and how awesome is that, to ride on a float! I'm jealous!:) Cherish the moments, they go by so fast...
Post a Comment