I really can't believe how fast Tyson is growing! It really kinda makes me sad. Tyson is definitely a mommies boy. But he is with me all day long and I feed him and change his diapers so I can really see why. But he definitely loves his daddy too. He smiles and kicks his legs when Ryan gets home. Ryan is so cute with him he loves to make Tyson laugh! Tyson loves his feet he usually always has one in his hands. He even puts his big toe in his mouth and sucks on it. He is grabbing at everything. He loves to pull Makayla's hair! He is rolling over from his tummy to his back and from his back to his tummy. We are starting to give him solids but his just not quite sure of it. He only eats it when I'm not home. He will not drink formula, so it makes it really hard to leave him anywhere. Ryan has to bring him to my work so that I can feed him. Tyson you are such a cute little chub! I love your chubby little cheeks. I just want to eat them up! You are such a happy little boy. I love your cheesy little smile. We love you so much! You are our little chub-a-lubba!!!
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Tyson is 5 months old!
I really can't believe how fast Tyson is growing! It really kinda makes me sad. Tyson is definitely a mommies boy. But he is with me all day long and I feed him and change his diapers so I can really see why. But he definitely loves his daddy too. He smiles and kicks his legs when Ryan gets home. Ryan is so cute with him he loves to make Tyson laugh! Tyson loves his feet he usually always has one in his hands. He even puts his big toe in his mouth and sucks on it. He is grabbing at everything. He loves to pull Makayla's hair! He is rolling over from his tummy to his back and from his back to his tummy. We are starting to give him solids but his just not quite sure of it. He only eats it when I'm not home. He will not drink formula, so it makes it really hard to leave him anywhere. Ryan has to bring him to my work so that I can feed him. Tyson you are such a cute little chub! I love your chubby little cheeks. I just want to eat them up! You are such a happy little boy. I love your cheesy little smile. We love you so much! You are our little chub-a-lubba!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That picture totally makes me laugh:)
Oh cute tyson!! It really is going by fast he is bigger ever time i see him!
Kristy, it looks like you had a great time. My kids love four wheeling also. Tyson is getting so big and he is just so dang CUTE!
Tyson is so cute! Cute pictures from Brownie, our fam never made it up there this year!:( Looks like it was a fun weekend. You sure do have cute kids! Love ya
Post a Comment