Wednesday, October 15, 2008
WATER, WATER, WATER!!!!
AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so frustrated! Yesterday our power was out for most of the morning and I was really worried about the sump pump not being able to work. I checked under the crawl space and there wasn't any water around the bucket but I didn't have a flash light to look in the bucket and I wasn't about to go over there and stick my hand in the bucket in the dark! I didn't want a spider to get me!! So I figured that everything was under control. Well was I WRONG!!! Ryan went down to check the pump after dinner and there was water in the carpet again, in the extra bedroom and under the crawl space. So once again the carpet is pulled up and the fans are going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You are kidding!!! Im so sorry. How frustrating.
That is crappy!!! I HATE WATER!!
Oh gee. Water is your worst enemy this year! I am so sorry!
oh i am sorry, you had a feeling that was coming. i am sure you are ready to scream.
How frustrating! I hope that you can get everything under control soon.
Post a Comment