This year for Thanksgiving we went to Idaho, we go every other year. It is so much fun to go and be with my Aunts, Uncles, cousins and family. Going to Idaho was the hightlight of the year growing up. I loved it. My grandma and grandpa Phillips lived there on a farm. I have lots and lots of great memories of being there! So I am so thankful for my ENTIRE family!

We got a piano!!! I have been looking for on on KSL for a few months now and finally found this one. We love it! I don't play very well, but I can play and Makayla and Evan are excited about taking piano lessons.

My sisters and cousins in Idaho!

Makayla dressed up as an Indian and had a Thanksgiving lunch in the lunch room. Evan also had a Thanksgiving Feast at preschool but I didn't take any pictures of him...oops! He also dressed up as an Indian and had so much fun!

Tyson loves to watch and play with Evan. Evan and Tyson were playing with the fire truck and looked so cute! It is nice to see them playing nicely with each other. (Evan tends to be a little rough with Tyson)
No comments:
Post a Comment