Tyson was 10 months old on January 1st. Every month I say that I really can't believe that he is growing so fast, but I honestly can't! He is starting to crawl more than scoot on his bum. I think he figured out that he can go a lot faster crawling, and he is a lot faster!!! He can also pull himself up to just about anything and just stand there. He still has to hold on but he thinks he is big stuff! He is a good little story teller!:) He will just babble and point like he really knows what he's talking about. I LOVE it!!! He is also getting to be feisty! When he is done eating what ever it is I'm feeding him he will hit the spoon out of my hand and make a mean little face. (His lips puckered and VERY serious eyes!) And the food on the spoon goes everywhere!!! He loves it when Makayla is being silly, he laughs and laughs and laughs!!!! Tyson you are so much fun! We love you SOOOO much!!!
2 comments:
He is so cute and is getting so big! That is funny he does that with the spoon when he is done eating! Maybe that is how the ketchup got all over the wall hahaha
He is so dang sweet!! I love his squeeshy little cheekies! That sweet little thing couldn't get ketchup on the walls it must have been those vigils kids:)
Post a Comment