Saturday, February 14, 2009

Our Snowman Jack Frost

Makayla and Evan were begging Ryan to go outside and build a snowman with them. So they go outside and Ryan starts to roll the snow into a ball, he looks at me through the window and says that the snow is too powdery and it won't work. The next thing I see is Makayla starting to roll a snowball and it works! She and Evan made the snowballs for their snowman. I guess you have to be a kid to make the snow roll into a snowball! The kids were so excited. Makayla said that they named the snow man Jack Frost (after the movie "Jack Frost") and Evan didn't want to put a hat on his head because he didn't want him to come alive!

5 comments:

Misty said...

That is so funny, that would be a little frightening if Jack Frost came alive!

Tenille said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tenille said...

That Evan......funny kid!

Mom said...

Oh that is so sweet. I sure love that kid.
Grandma

Jana said...

That is SO cute!