On Saturday we went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house. I was so excited to take Makayla and Evan with us. We left Tyson home with Granny and Grandpa Clarke. We started out by watching a short movie about temples and then went through the temple. Makayla and Evan were so excited to see the inside of the temple. I loved watching them take it all in! It was so beautiful! I asked them what there favorite part was. Makayla loved going into the sealing room and listening to a couple talk about eternal families and looking in the mirrors. I felt the spirit so strong in that room. Evan said he liked watching the movie about temples. We went with our neighbors Jake and Alicia and Bryon and Misty and their kids. It was a really nice day!Monday, July 13, 2009
Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House
On Saturday we went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house. I was so excited to take Makayla and Evan with us. We left Tyson home with Granny and Grandpa Clarke. We started out by watching a short movie about temples and then went through the temple. Makayla and Evan were so excited to see the inside of the temple. I loved watching them take it all in! It was so beautiful! I asked them what there favorite part was. Makayla loved going into the sealing room and listening to a couple talk about eternal families and looking in the mirrors. I felt the spirit so strong in that room. Evan said he liked watching the movie about temples. We went with our neighbors Jake and Alicia and Bryon and Misty and their kids. It was a really nice day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How fun that you guys got to do that, especially with your kids (:
Can't wait to see you all at the Phillips reunion!!!!
I love all your new posts! Thanks for including us at the temple open house! Love you guys!
Wow..you've been so busy. It looks like you've had several fun weeks. Lucky Ryan to have a week long birthday celebration.
That temple is so beautiful! I am glad you had such a good time with your family! :)
I am so jealous you made it down to the temple. How fun! Me and the kids went to the Draper open house but Curt couldn't make it so we will try to get down there soon. Happy late birthday to Ryan!
Post a Comment