Saturday, September 19, 2009

18 Months

Tyson is 18 months!!! He is getting so big and we love him soooo much!!! He is such a funny little guy. He loves to make us laugh! He was eating spaghetti in this picture and he knew that it was all over his face, so he was cheesing it up!!! He is starting to talk, he says, mom, mommy, daddy, more, puppy, horse, mil for milk, b for binky, cheese, please, kayla, and more that I can't think of right now. He loves animals! Which is not like my kids. Makayla and Evan are scared to death of any animal! He loves to dance, play outside and ride his bike and 4-wheeler, swing and read books. Tyson you are such a sweet little baby, we love you so much!

3 comments:

Misty said...

what a cute little KID!!! Love him!

Tenille said...

Oh Tys... I love your sweet little face!

Heidi said...

Way cute picture! I bet that was a lot of fun to clean up.