Monday, January 25, 2010

Sledding!!!!!







I love sledding at my mom and dads!!! Growing up we would go sledding every winter behind the 4-wheeler in the fields next to my mom and dads house. I have so many good memories of going sledding. I love that I get to take my kids sledding there too! This year we bought a saucer sled, that thing can FLY!!! My favorite part is driving the 4-wheeler and whipping whoever is on the saucer off! It's great!!!!!

6 comments:

Tenille said...

So FUN! Too bad you could'nt get me off! Maybe I should have fell off though because my neck is sore.....

Cassie said...

hahaha yeah i can testify that that thing flys!! look at my FACE!!!! cute blog!

Misty said...

The good ol' days! But I only remember the three wheeler!!:)

Michelle said...

That was SO fun, cute pic's!! :)

HJ said...

you told me to post something so here I am posting. Still love to check out your blog. you are and AWESOME mom!!!!! thanks again for coming over the other day. you're great. See you Monday. p.s. where are you moving too?

Liora said...

How fun!! We have yet to have enough snow to even attempt sledding!! Miss you guys, glad things are going well!!