Sunday, February 7, 2010
Selling our house!!???
We have decided to try and sale our house and move to Hooper! The house in Hooper is really small and really old. It was built in 1919. It's on an acre and is right across the street from my mom and dads house. Right were I grew up! The back yard is fields and the Great Salt Lake. We could build onto the house in the future (which would be awesome) but we would have to redo the inside.... paint, carpet, tile, bathroom, kitchen!!! It would be a lot of work!!! The house is also a short sale so it's going to be crazy to see how all of this works out. We will have to have our house under contract and contingent upon us getting the house in Hooper. All I can say is if we are suppose to move out there then it will all work out. All I can do is pray and have faith and know that Heavenly Father knows what is best for our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have faith in you that you have the faith needed for the right thing. good luck with it all!!!!
That is exciting! good luck!
Post a Comment