We made it!!!! Makayla was so excited to see the castle!
Riding the little roller coaster in Toon Town
Granny took Makayla to the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique. She got to pick out a hairstyle with Fairy Godmother Carolyn, get her nails painted and makeup on. It was fun to watch! Makayla loved it!!! Disneyland really is a magical place and all the workers are the best!
Playing in A Bug's Land
Karen treated us with breakfast with Minnie and her friends. It was the best! The breakfast was yummy and we all loved seeing the characters! They got them to sign there books, get their picture with them, dance with them, give them high fives and hugs!
Makayla was so excited to see Belle. She is her favorite princess. We lucked out the she was one of the princess there that day! We waited in line for an hour but it was worth it. Makayla was in heaven. Princess Tiana and Ariel were there too. Belle is on Makayla's autograph book!
Tyson loves Mickey Mouse!!!
We had so much fun. I think my favorite was the shows and parades. Makayla loved the tea cups, Evan loved the big rides and the Toy Story ride and the Monster's Inc ride. Tyson loved any ride he could go on and Ryan just loved being with the family! It was so nice to be away with our family and have such a great time!
On the way home we decided to just drive straight through and not stop in Henderson again. It was going great until we stopped in Mesquite to get jammies on, when we were getting on the freeway Tyson started throwing up! He was sick the rest of the way home. That was hard!!! We made it home at 2:30 Saturday morning.
6 comments:
Yea!! I am impressed that you already have it all blogged! Looks like so much fun, you better not go with out us again!!! (I am learning from my kids)
Kristy, it looks like you guys had a blast. Makayla's hair do was awesome. I am glad they were able to meet Belle and Woody, I can picture Evan dancing like that when he gets excited.Sorry to hear lil Ty got so sick but I am glad your home safe. The beach pictures made me wish I was somewhere like that, I love the beach. That was very cool that Ryans mom was able to go with you I am sure that was helpful!
I am so happy for you guys! I loved your pics. You have the cutest family. I was so excited for you guys to go! Hopefully in 2 years we could all go! The only thing that could have been better is if you would have brought Spencer home Friday night haha :) Glad you guys had fun! Love ya!
so freakin cute!! im glad you guys had sooo much fun :) love you!
How fun!! I love Disneyland...it is magical!
How FUN!! Love the pics, I've never even been to Disney Land so I'm totally jealous! :) I hear its way awesome!
Post a Comment