Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Muddy Simpson Springs

Tyson and Broc had so much fun on their little 4-wheelers. There was so much mud caked on their tires and all of them!:)

JT had a lot of fun playing in the mud!:)












Getting firewood with Grandpa





Some of the gang:)






I didn't get many picutres of Makayla because she spent a lot of the time in the trailers playing with Raygan and Ady.

Last weekend we went camping to Simpson Springs. The last two years that we have been there it has been raining!!! We can't seem to get the weekend right. We still had lots of fun riding the 4-wheelers, hanging out together and getting muddy!:)

3 comments:

Misty said...

GREAT JOB! I love all the new posts. We do have good times even in the rain. And it is going to be weird not having any clarkes in preschool:(

Michelle said...

Cute pics! :) I love the one of J...it was SO muddy! I love camping with the fam :)

Liora said...

What a fun summer you guys have had already!! Wish we could see everyone at the reunion this year! :( Hopefully next summer.....