Evan woke up at 4:30 in hopes that it was time to see if Santa came and open presents. I sent him back to bed and 1 1/2 later he got out of bed. I'm not sure if he actually fell back asleep or how much sleep he got. I told him he could go downstairs and watch TV until someone else woke up and then we could open presents. At 7:30 there was knocking at the door and the door bell rang. Lynn and Karen came over thinking that we would have already opened presents and to see what the kids got. So we all got out of bed and opened presents. We didn't have anywhere to be on Christmas, it was nice to relax and let the kids play.Sunday, December 26, 2010
Christmas Morning
Evan woke up at 4:30 in hopes that it was time to see if Santa came and open presents. I sent him back to bed and 1 1/2 later he got out of bed. I'm not sure if he actually fell back asleep or how much sleep he got. I told him he could go downstairs and watch TV until someone else woke up and then we could open presents. At 7:30 there was knocking at the door and the door bell rang. Lynn and Karen came over thinking that we would have already opened presents and to see what the kids got. So we all got out of bed and opened presents. We didn't have anywhere to be on Christmas, it was nice to relax and let the kids play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute!! I love the pics! I am sad we didn't make it to your house Christmas morning... But Christmas Eve was fun! Love ya!
Post a Comment