
The baptism dress that Granny made for
Makayla. She was
confirmed in this dress.

The baptism dress that I wore when I was baptized, that my mom made me. She was baptized in this dress.
Makayla was baptized on January 1, 2011. It was such a special day. We had lots of family and friends come and support
Makayla in her decision to be baptized. She asked Grandma
Houghton to give a talk about baptism and Aunt Misty to give a talk about the Holy Ghost. They both did a great job, I love the feeling at baptisms, the spirit is so strong.
Makayla and her cousins sang "I am a Child of God". After the baptism we went to my mom and dads and had a lunch. It was a great day!
2 comments:
So cute! I am so glad we were able to spend that special day with her... she is so cute! :)
It was a great day! Love all your new posts:)
Post a Comment