Saturday, February 4, 2012

A Time Out

This last weekend I was able to go to Time Out For Women with my mom and sisters! It was so awesome! I always come home refreshed and renewed to be a better me.  This years theme was "Seeking the Good".  Misty had a awesome idea to put together a blog that we could find the good in our lives each day and share it on the blog.  I am loving it.  I love that I feel so much closer to my sisters and mom just by reading what good they have found in their lives.  The simple good that we have everyday!  I am so thankful for the gospel in my life and for my testimony. I love my family so much and am so thankful for them!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

TOFW was awesome! I also am grateful for our sisters seeking good blog....it has been so fun reading it every day!

Unknown said...

Such beautiful women!