Friday, April 4, 2008

Easter

Clarke cousins
Inside the Easter eggs was money, so they all had to put there eggs together, then divide them evenly.
Tyson even got a basket full of money filled Easter eggs. The Easter bunny found Makayla and Evan! He brought new scooters, flip flops, pjs, sand toys and of course lots of candy.

Adyson, Makayla and Auston coloring Easter eggs at Grandpa and Grandma Houghtons
Cassie, Grandma Houghton and Evan
Easter egg hunt at Grandpa and Grandma Houghtons.

Easter egg hunt and Granny and Grandpa Clarkes




2 comments:

Jana said...

It's so nice to see pics of your family. It looks like a fun, family-filled Easter!

rachel said...

I loved all your pictures! Cassie has changed sooo much since I saw her last! It doesn't surprise me that your mom would have them color eggs at her house...just like grandma - she is awesome!!
Man! I want your Easter Bunny to visit my house!!