Sunday, April 27, 2008

Hobo Dinners


Grandpa Houghton cooking the hobo dinners.
Last night we went out to my mom and dad's house and made hobo dinners in there fire pit. It was so much fun, a perfect cool night to sit around a campfire. After we ate dinner, Grandma had the fixings for smores. They were so yummy!:) There's nothing better than a perfectly golden marshmallow roasted over a fire!

7 comments:

Misty said...

Love it!! Wish I was there, maybe next time eh?!?!?

Jana said...

That looks like such a nice evening together...and I miss s'mores...we can't get graham crackers here! But we make do with 'digestive biscuits' and it is almost as nice.

Megan and Alyvia said...

How FUN!! S'mores?! I am jealous. I am so ready for summer/camping time to begin!

Jana, I will have to mail you some graham crackers!! 'digestive biscuits' just don't sound as good! (;

rachel said...

How fun!! But I have to ask, what are hobos?

Michelle said...

Cute pictures Kris, I wish we could have came! Let me know if you need any more help for Sunday.

Michelle said...

And I love your quotes, they are awesome. I will have to add them to my favorites:)

Kristy said...

Rachel, Hobo's are tinfoil dinners you cook in the fire.