Thursday, October 2, 2008

7 Months Old



Tyson was 7 months old yesterday. Where is the time going? It's so fun to watch him grow and learn new things. His new favorite things are: the johnny jumper, his feet and toes (not new but still loves them), big people food (he loves to eat the gerber crackers and snacks, graham crackers, bananas, peaches, bread, pancakes, I have even started blending up what we eat for dinner for him and he loves it), he is really into making smacking sounds with his mouth and tongue. He tries to copy whatever I do with my mouth. He is still only sitting up. He hasn't started to crawl or scoot around yet. Which I'm not really looking forward for when he does. It's nice to just sit him on the floor with some toys and he stays right there! Tyson you are seriously the sweetest little baby ever. We love you so much!!!

4 comments:

Tenille said...

Tyson is so stinkin cute. I can't believe how fast they grow. It's so rewarding to be a mom!

Heidi said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe he is already 7 months old. That is so crazy. He is so cute. I love to watch him because I know mine is right behind him and will be doing these things shortly. But I don't want him to. I would just prefer them to stay little.

Jessika and Chris said...

Oh Kristy he really gets more cute everytime I see him. He came to me a couple times on Wednesday night. Ryan said he is like the little bird in the Dr. Suess book saying "are you my mother" when you aren't there! Too bad i missed you. It was fun seeing Evan and Makayla too, they are so fun and make me so happy everytime!

Leslie and Josh said...

How cute. Johny still hates his jumper. I wish he liked it. I geuss he likes for about three seconds till he swings himself into the wall. Then he screams till I take him out. uggh.. ;)