Tuesday, October 14, 2008
The Elk Hunt
Ryan goes elk hunting every year with his grandpa and dad. This year my brother-in-law Bryon went too. They go for 2 weekends in a row. I told Ryan to take the camera because I wanted pictures if they shot an elk. So he takes the camera and of course while he is gone there are a million things that I want to take pictures of. And here is what he took pictures of.
Our trailer and the snow they got on Sunday morning. (We got about 7 inches of snow here, so I was really worried they weren't going to make it off the mountain. And the kids had so much fun playing in the snow. But no pictures because it was with Ryan taking these wonderful pictures!)
Here is my oh so cute husband taking a amazing picture of himself. Love it hun!!! He said that it was foggy or something in the trailer hence the blurry picture.
And here is Bryon. Apparently he had quite the hole in his pants and Ryan's grandpa didn't like it so he got him some duct tape to try and fix the problem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh Ryan is so funny. What great pictures he got. Tell him next time he thinks he needs a camera, he is being sent with a disposable one. I can hook you up with some cheap ones cause your camera needs to be with you at all times. How did we end up with all the snow?
How Funny! At least Ryan took some pictures. John wouldn't have taken any.
Ha ha ha! We love our hunting husbands!
Post a Comment