Saturday, October 18, 2008

Our Weekend


On Thursday we went to the park with my sister Tenille. We fed the ducks and played on the toys. All the kids love the monkey bars. Evan was so determined to get all the way across. He practiced again and again, until he finally made it across. I was so proud of him and he was quite proud of himself too!!!

On Friday we went to the Dinosaur Park with my sisters and my friend Sheila. Evan hates the mechanical dinosaurs that move and make noise. That is why he is covering his ears. Makayla loves them and Tyson didn't really care. After the Dinosaur Park my sister Michelle invited us over to frost sugar cookies! The kids love Aunt Michelle and going to her house. It was a treat to go! Thanks Michelle the kids loved it!:)



On Saturday we went to the Discovery Gateway at the Gateway Mall in Salt Lake with my sisters. It was so much fun!!! It was our first time there and there is a ton to do. I asked Makayla and Evan what there favorite part was. Makayla said that she loved to play in the kitchen! Evan said that he liked to play with all the toys, especially the police car! After we played there for a few hours we went to eat at Costa Vida and stopped at the Chocolate Factory for a carmel apple dipped in white chocolate and rolled in cinnamon and sugar!!! (Thank you Mom for getting us the tickets and Thank you Misty and Tenille for such a fun weekend!!!) Oh and our husbands are HUNTING!

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Leslie and Josh said...

Looks like you had a gun weekend. Glad you don't have water again today.
How, did you put all those pis together. I like that idea especially hwen you have a lot of pics to post.

kari said...

It looks like you had a BLAST. I also love the idea of the 4 pics put together, Thank goodness for sisters. I have 2 but Karly is 12 years younger and not into the same things right now but i do lots with Kaycee. I can't imagine having 4 sisters to hang out with. You always have good friends. Lucky you!!

Heidi said...

I'm glad you had a great weekend. I know Blake when he goes hunting he plans on it costing him a lot more money than just what he pays for. He has to figure in what I will be spending while he is away. If he plays, so do we.

Michelle said...

Looks like you girls had a lot of fun! I am glad it worked out to come to my house, it was fun. How did you get your pictures to be in the boxes, I like it, you will have to show me!

HJ said...

I came, I like, I will continue to watch. I can see why you are addicted. Anything is addicting when you can focus it around family. i love the pics of your family. I will add this to a favorite so I can continue to check up on you. I do think however you are having way to much fun for only working 7 hours a week. What a life! Talk to ya later. I know eventually I'll get you to come to the dark side and join book club. :)

Cassie said...

I finally got a blog!! its not very far but im getting there... you still have to teach me how you do all the cute stuff.

Sarah © said...

i love your little family!
looks like you guys had a good weekend :]