Makayla went to the
Treehouse with her kindergarten class last Friday. This was her first time on the bus and she was so excited! I was able to go with her but had to drive separate. When it was time to come home she begged to ride the bus back to the school. I think she had just as much fun riding the bus as she did at the
Treehouse. Thanks to my friend Kari for picking her up at the school and taking pictures for me(remember my camera is at the elk hunt), she was able to ride the bus home it made her day!
Makayla and her friend Madison looking out the school bus window.

Waiting to get on the bus


The kids got to dress up in
costumes and act out a fairytale story. They had so much fun watching there classmates act out the play.
3 comments:
Well aren't those 2 of just the cutest girls EVER! I love Makayla and hope they are friends for a very long time. She was so excited to go on stage, I was surprised Madi acts so shy.
How fun Kayla! You are so cute, Good job Kristy on the new post's I love them, Tyson looks so cute sitting there waving:)
How fun for Makayla! The bus is Tanner's favorite part of school. I forget kayla don't get to ride it. I'm glad she got to.
Tyson cracks me up!
Post a Comment