Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tyson's 1st Haircut



Tyson got his hair cut yesterday at Aunt Tenille's salon! He wasn't too sure about it. He kept moving his head to see what Tenille was doing. He was moving around so much that Tenille almost cut her finger! Needless to say it was a very short haircut. Doesn't he look so cute! Tenille decided that he needed a mohawk!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Leslie and Josh said...

That's great that Tenille can do that for you guys. How fun. He looks cute with a mohawk.

Misty said...

That is so Cute!! His eyes look SO blue in those pictures! Yeah Tyson.

Bill & Jen said...

He is soooo CUTE!

Tenille said...

Oh Tyson, you did so good! I do believe I did cut my finger once while cutting Evan's hair.
P.S. Thanks for croping me out of the picts I looked horrable!!

kari said...

tyson looks sooo cute in those photos. Love the mohawk, that's how Brayden does his hair. You have the cutest kids.

Jessika and Chris said...

Tyson is so cute!

Heidi said...

Cute pictures. I can't believe he has enough hair to cut already. He is so cute.

The Bates' said...

He is so cute. I love the new pics of your kids.

Cassie said...

Ya pretty sure Tyson is so CUTE! and maybe when he can hold still a little better I can practice cutting his hair too! ha ha but for now...not going to happen..