Friday, November 14, 2008

Say Cheese!

Makayla loves fake nails! She saw these High School Musical nails and had to have them. I bought them and she earned the money to pay for them. She was so excited! Once she had them on she was pretty much helpless. She couldn't do anything with them on. But they sure looked cute!:) I also took this picture because she lost her first tooth on Saturday November 9th. She was taking a bath and talking to me, she had shampoo bubbles on her hands and put her hand up to her mouth. She just looked at me like help. So I told her to wash her hands off in the bath water. So she wiped her hand on the side of the bathtub and there was her tooth! (She didn't talk to me until after I saw the tooth on the bathtub so I had no idea her tooth even came out) She was so excited to loose her first tooth! Makayla and Evan LOVE to take pictures with my camera. So I decided to share of few of their photo shoots! Makayla is quite the little poser.











4 comments:

Tenille said...

Makayla is so cute! Why didn't I get a girl? I love your nails Kayla Rayla!

kari said...

You got to love the fake nails. I have had fake nails for at least 10 years and i am disfuctional at times still, especially when it comes to handeling change.

Heidi said...

Oh, your kids are cute. I remember Kaymin losing her first tooth in Kindergarten. I just can't believe they lose them that early. Then it seems they don't stop.

B said...

SO CUTE! I especially love that last picture of Mckayla. What a sweetie! And her first tooth...wow. That's the big time. :)