Here are the rules:
1. Go to your pictures.
2. Upload the 4th photo from the 4th folder.
3. Post (explain?)
4. Tag your friends.
This is Makayla when she was 2 years old. We are camping at Ottercreek Campground and I don't remember where that was. It was a long drive though! We went with my mom and dad, Tenille, John, Tanner, Michelle, Cassie, JT and I think my mom and dad brought Auston with them because Misty and Bryon couldn't go. I remember that we brought the canoes and went fishing and it was really cold, but we had fun! I love camping with my family!!!
I tag Alicia, Leslie, Jana G., and Becky S.
4 comments:
haha thats cute but I wasn't there krist :) It was my avante pictures for dance and i stayed with misty. but its ok Im not even mad..Love you! cute blog.
what a cute pic. I like this tag. It's a good way to throw in a little of the past.
She is so little! Very cute!
Aw Cute!! I loved the fake nails Makayla was sportin too!
Post a Comment