Thursday, November 20, 2008

Going Private

We have decided to go private. If you want to continue viewing our blog please leave your email address. (If I don't already have it) Thanks!

14 comments:

Jessika and Chris said...

I don't know if you have mine or not. It is jmiocdob@aol.com

Nikki Whitehead said...

nikki_ry_ky@msn.com - please! Thanks!

Bonnie said...

Me!! bonnieslater@gmail.com

Misty said...

I LOVE your family picture! When did you get it? Way cute! Of course you know I want on your list of invites:)

kari said...

okay I guess I need to look into going private. What's up with everyone doing that?! You know if i do that you will have to teach me, like you have taught me everything else about blogging! What would i do without you!! let me know if you don't have my email ok

kari said...

By the way... I love your new photo. Everyone looks so good.

Liora said...

we want in!!

Janna said...

I love your blog! Welcome to the world of private blogging! It is a good thing! janna_wallace@msn.com

Michelle said...

invite me and summer michellehoughton@ymail.com and summer.chambers@gmail.com Cute family photos! When did you get those taken? So Cute:)

Heidi said...

I love your new family picture. It is so cute. Now you really have me freaking out about this private stuff. We need to talk again. Anyway, I think you have mine....famof3qts@msn.com.

Sweet Daisy said...

Cute photo!! I'd like to see your blog. kkoford81@hotmail.com

The Bates' said...

Me too. I think you have my email but just in case mrsbigbore@yahoo.com

Bill & Jen said...

Geez! I saw your post the day you posted it and I could've sworn I commented! Guess not.
Invite us please :)
bjking0817@yahoo.com

Janna said...

Thanks for the invite!!