Tyson is now 11 months old, next month is his birthday!!! I can't believe it! He is still really fiesty and can give a really good mean look! This month he has mastered the stairs. He can go up and down by himself. (He loves to play on the stairs.) I am still right behind him, because he does fall sometimes. He really enjoys to pull everything out of the diaper bag, it keeps him busy for a few minutes! The dark picture is of Tyson looking out the front window at Makayla and Evan playing in the snow. He loves to pull himself up to everything and walks along whatever he is holding on to. Makayla and Evan were both walking at 11 months. Tyson just really doesn't seem to care. I feel like he just mastered crawling. He'll get it when he's ready! We love you Tys even if you are a fiesty little stinker!!!Wednesday, February 4, 2009
11 Months Old
Tyson is now 11 months old, next month is his birthday!!! I can't believe it! He is still really fiesty and can give a really good mean look! This month he has mastered the stairs. He can go up and down by himself. (He loves to play on the stairs.) I am still right behind him, because he does fall sometimes. He really enjoys to pull everything out of the diaper bag, it keeps him busy for a few minutes! The dark picture is of Tyson looking out the front window at Makayla and Evan playing in the snow. He loves to pull himself up to everything and walks along whatever he is holding on to. Makayla and Evan were both walking at 11 months. Tyson just really doesn't seem to care. I feel like he just mastered crawling. He'll get it when he's ready! We love you Tys even if you are a fiesty little stinker!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
wow!!! big boy!! i cant believe he is going to be ONE!!! u just had him like yesterday! hmmm? where did time go? well see ya soon! happy 11 months old tyson u look just like your big brother!!!
What a cutie pie. I can't believe how fast the time goes by.
He is a little fiesty but oh those cheeks for so kissable:)
Wow, I swear I was just there holding him as a newborn. He looks just like Evan!
So Cute!! I love him, it was fun to see you all on Sunday, it seemed like forever! haha I will be in New York this Sunday so it might be 2 wks again! But I will post pic of New York when I get home!
That picture of him looking out the window reminds me of the picture of his mommy doing the same thing about his age. Remember!!
Mom
Post a Comment