
We watched Misty and Bryon's kids last night, so they got to come to the game with us! They were so excited to watch Makayla dance. All the kids LOVED the band and music they were all jamming to the music. Even Broc and Tyson were into it! It was fun to watch the kids have such a good time!

Grandpa Clarke always signs the girls up to do the dance and cheerleader clinics at Fremont and
Makayla LOVES it!!! She loves to go out there and perform and she is good at it! I took the girls (
Makayla and her cousin
Raygan) to the practice on Thursday, on the way home I could hear the girls in the back talking.
Raygan was saying that she was
sooo nervous for tomorrow (which was the game) and
Makayla said oh don't be nervous it's just fun! She honestly just loves it and is not nervous at all. I told her at all the practices that she needed to make sure she was up front so she could see the cheerleaders and learn the dance. Before she went out to perform I told her when she ran out on the court to run up to the front so we could see her. When they started to line up to come out she was in the back. When it was time for them to go out and dance they all ran in and
Makayla kept running until she was in the front row! I don't know if that 's a good thing to tell her to do but heck if she can pick where she stands why not in the front, right?!
4 comments:
I wish I could've seen her dance! I am going to have to talk her into showing me the dance! BTW thanks for watching our kids:) They LOVE you guys!
I need to see her dance too. Maybe she could put on a show for us eh?
what a cutie! she does love to dance! i wish we could of seen her! she looked so cute though! nice job on the curls with the straightner!
Oh my gosh...I still haven't given you a couple of the video from the cheer clinic this summer...sorry. I need to get on that. Also, I never hear when Freemont's cheer clinics are. Will you please let me know when you hear of another one? Thanks a million. My girls LOVED the one with Sunset Junior High.
Post a Comment