

Tyson got a hair cut in the sink at my mom and dad's house. His hair was soooo long and shaggy! I kept bugging Tenille about it and she finally gave in. We were trying to keep him busy with the stuff on the counter, but that didn't last too long. He really liked sitting in the sink though!:) He ran out of patients FAST!

The same night at my mom and dad's house, I was holding Tyson on the couch and he wanted to get down so I let him down and he tried to reach for the coffee table and misssed! He hit is face so hard right on the edge of the drawer. You can't really see it too well in the pictures, but he hit right under his right eye and his forehead above his right eye. It was a pretty good bruise! I felt so bad.:(
1 comment:
OWIE!!! Is he not walking yet? Johnny needs a hair cut too but I'm not brave enough to tackle that idea yet. I think I'll wait till he's almost sixteen months old like I did with Matters. Fingers crossed. He's starting to look like he has a mullet. haha..
Post a Comment