
I didn't take this picture on St. Patrick's Day so they aren't wearing green. They made these cute hats at school. On St. Patrick's Day the Leprechaun came to both of there schools. At Evan's preschool he brought them a bag full of M&M's in a pot of gold. At Makayla's school he brought them rainbow colored ice cream. They both had a really fun day!
4 comments:
Love the hats:) I hear ya on the warm weather. BRING IT ON!!!!!
Love all the pictures!!! Looks like you guys have been partying it up, woohoo!!! (: How fun!!
So cute! I love the pic of Tyson in the sink! I have not looked at your blog forever, lets be honest I have not blogged forever!
your kids are just so darn cute! and so are you! i just love you so much...really! cute blog but girl lets be real, you need to update! ha ha jk i have no room to talk. love you!
Post a Comment