Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sunday Dinner at My House

We have been taking turns cooking Sunday dinner. This was a couple weeks ago, everyone playing "down by the banks of the hanky panky"! It was so much fun!!! Misty won the first few games, then I think it got down between Bryon and Jared. Everyone got into it!
My mom Broc and Tyson playing the piano.

2 comments:

kari said...

I am so glad to see you updated!!! Sunday dinners are so fun, i think i had my family over the same week you did. It's just nice to sit around and be silly and visit with the ones you are most comfortable with, and who love ya no matter what!The easter cupcakes turned out cute i'm sure. I hope you have a great Easter!!!

Mom said...

Getting together IS awesome. I have the best family in the whole world. THanks to all of you.
Mom