Makayla had her friend Madison over to play the other day and were dressing up in Makayla's clothes. They looked so cute I had to take their picture! Makayla loves to dress up in tank tops. I think it's because I don't let her wear them out of the house.
3 comments:
They look Darling!
Ha, ha...Kaymin is the same way. I bought some for her to sleep in and they are her favorite things to wear.
Kristy- i love that pictue. Aren't they cute, thanks for having her over. Your kids all looked darling on Easter but Evan looks so grown up and handsome. Glad to see you posted ALOT today, i enjoy seeing your family on here. You guys do alot of fun things and isn't it great to have family around. I would hate not having my siblings living in the same area as me.
Post a Comment