Friday, March 20, 2009

Lovin the Warm Weather!

This year is going to be so much fun watching Tyson discover the great outdoors! He loves to be were ever Makayla and Evan are!
He loved riding Evan's 4-wheeler with him! I couldn't get him off. He puts his hands right on the handle bars with Evan's and drives it with him. He even started pushing on the gas! I think we are going to be in trouble!:)


Riding the 4-wheeler with Grandpa! Evan can't get enough of riding he LOVES it!!!! Tyson wasn't too sure about this one!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Oh, those pictures are so cute. The one with Tyson and Evan on Evan's 4-wheeler just made me laugh. Just because if he loves riding that now...I can't wait to see what he will be like in 2 years from now. I remember Evan riding it and how crazy and fearless he is. Oh you are in trouble.