HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYSON WE SURE DO LOVE YOU!!!
Makayla gave Tyson this sucker for his birthday. As you can tell he is enjoying it! This was right after breakfast, he started out early with the sweets!:)
We sang Happy Birthday to Tyson all day long and when we were through singing he would clap his hands. It was so cute! When everyone came over for his birthday party and we all (close to 25 people) sang to him he wasn't sure what to think. He just stared at everyone with a blank face and didn't know what he was suppose to do. Makayla blew out the candle for him. He still isn't walking. He pulls himself up to just about everything and will walk along the furniture but still prefers to crawl. He loves to talk and tell you what he thinks, especially when he is mad! I love all of his babbling!!! He still gives some pretty mean faces! He won't eat from a spoon anymore. He has to feed himself. He likes to hold the spoon and put the food in his mouth with the other hand. It's been a little bit of a challenge trying to think of things he can feed himself. The last couple of days have been so warm and we have been able to go outside. He has been loving it!!!! I am so excited for it to warm up!
5 comments:
YEAH TYSON! You are such a cutie! Happy Birthday BIG boy:)
Yeah your baby is 1! He looks like he had a good day. I am super impressed my your train cake.
I can't believe our babies are 1!! (well, Taevin almost!) Time goes by to fast! What a cute boy!
He is so cute!! I love the pictures of him eating the cake that was so cute!! I can not believe he is one!! Time goes by so fast!! His party was fun!! Good job on the cake!
Tyson is such a sweetie. He was so cute in the rocking chair. He was so proud to be in there and actually rock himself. The cake always turns out super cute. Good job!
Post a Comment