Yesterday Ryan decided to wash the cars. The kids had so much fun playing in the soap bucket and the hose! Makayla and Evan actually helped and Tyson just got really WET!!! He loved to put his hands in the suds, he thought that was so cool! He eventually ended up dumping the bucket over and getting soaking wet! 
3 comments:
Why didn't you tell me you were having a car wash? I would have brought mine over!! Ha Ha! Fun Times!!!
How fun! I love what you did to the picture of Tyson! Did you do that in picsa?
I also love the way that pic of Tyson looks. Will you help me set my blog to private? It makes Curt crazy that I haven't done that yet. Looks like the kids had a blast cleaning the cars. Also, I am thrilled that the girls will be in the same class next year!
Post a Comment