Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day! My kids and Ryan woke me up to give me my presents. Makayla and Evan were SO excited! Evan made the cute little magnet in preschool and Makayla made me this plate in Kindergarten. I love them!!! Our day was really busy. JT was calling from Brazil at 1pm and our church starts at 1:00, and I had to do sharing time in Primary so I had to be there by 2:00. So we went to my mom and dad's had a lunch with my mom and family, talked to JT then left for church. After church we went to Ryan's mom and dad's to have dinner with Ryan's mom and family. We had a great time! It was so fun to talk to JT! I can't believe he only has 4 months left. CRAZY! I am so thankful for my sweet kids and that I get to be their mom! I love them so much! I am so thankful for my mom and EVERYTHING that she does for me! She is such an example to me.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh my gosh...I didn't know he (JT) only has 4 months left. It has flown by. It seems like he just left, but I am sure not for you. WOW...four months will be here before you know it.

Jessika and Chris said...

Lets hope so!! (to previous comment ha ha) Your kids are so cute! I can't wait to come watch Evan play t-ball. Tenille gave me a schedule! Thanks for all you do for me :)