Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sweet little Tys.....


Tyson is 15 1/2 months old! Crazy how fast they grow up:( He is walking/running everywhere. I love to watch him walk, everything about it is so awkward. I love it!!!! He also loves to climb on everything! His two favorite spots to climb are on the piano bench and on the benches to the table. He got his 2nd black eye last week at my mom and dad's. (He got his 1st one at my mom and dad's too, on the same table!) They have a coffee table in their front room that Tyson likes to play around and climb on. Last Saturday he fell right into the corner of the table. As soon as he hit the table it turned purple. It was so sad:( The bottom two pictures were taken the day after, it was just red. A few days later it turned purple and blue. You can kind of tell in the picture of him in the cowboy hat. He also loves to talk!!! He will jabber and jabber and then just start laughing. He thinks he is so funny! I love it!!!! He will copy me when I call Makayla or Evan's name he will start yelling their names with me:) He is such a cute little chubba lubba, we sure do love him SO MUCH!!!!!!

1 comment:

Misty said...

Poor kid! We need to get him a helmet with a face mask to take to Mom and Dad's:)