Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Zoo





Today we went to the Hogle Zoo with Misty and her kids. It was such a nice day and the kids were so good! We had lots of fun!!! The train is their favorite part and it wasn't working:( Maybe next time. We all squished in Misty Durango, that was a little crazy but we will probably do it again!

4 comments:

Misty said...

Oh WE WILL:)

kari said...

I think your the 5th person i know that went to the Zoo that day! I guess thats because it was the first thurs. of the month and you go for free, right? What a good looking group of kids you both have. Looks like you had a good time and Makayla looked so pretty at her dance recital. I really need to get Madison back into something.

Mom said...

I love that you go and do things togther. What great bonding together. Can't wait to join you with Tanner and Landon!
Love you all so much

Cassie said...

next time you go i wanna come! ha ha cute pics. kayla's recital was cute too! what a good little dancer she is..must get it from me...NOT! ha ha love ya