Tuesday, October 27, 2009

This Month...

October is the month of the HUNT!!!! Ryan is gone for 3 weekends in a row. The first 2 are for the elk hunt and the 3rd one is deer. Ryan goes with his dad, his Grandpa and Bryon. This was Bryon's first year elk hunting and he is the only one who shot an elk!!! They all had fun getting off the mountain!:) For the deer hunt Ryan goes with my dad, my brother, Byron and Auston. (Next year Evan gets to go!) They didn't have any luck with the deer hunt:(

While they are gone Misty and I hang out and have lots of fun! We made bats out of black balloons and paper, ate great food, went through baby clothes, dealt with CRAZY kids, and went to the Enchanted Woods at The Treehouse Museum!

2 comments:

Misty said...

That is SOOO cute!!! I need to get hooked on that! I love our hang out weekends too. It makes the weekends bearable.

kari said...

the kids look adorable in their costumes. I need help making Madi's face look that good how did you do the big black mole?