Last Thursday I had my tonsils and
adenoids out. Let me just tell you....
Makayla is so much stronger than I am!!! I don't know how she did it! It's been rough. I can't wait until I can eat something and it doesn't hurt. Ryan has been so awesome through the whole thing. I'm so thankful for his patience with me and taking care of the house and the kids. I hate feeling like I can't take care of my family. I love my family so much!!!
3 comments:
I saw you at church today but didn't get to talk to you, I hope you are feeling better. You are also very tough and I am sure from what I hear it's so much harder to go through that the older you are. Sorry I was such a crappy friend and never offered to help with the kids. Get WELL SOON!!!!
You poor thing!! It is so hard when Mom is out of commission! Good luck and feel better soon.
I got my tonsils and adenoids out years ago and it was a hard recovery! Hope you're feeling better!!
Post a Comment