Sunday, December 6, 2009

Halloween and Thanksgiving

I know that it has been forever since I have updated! It's because everytime I get on the computer my kids start crying and pull me off. They HATE it when I am on the computer!!! So I never have a chance to blog.
Here is our Halloween. We had parties at Clarke's and Houghton's and we always have so much fun!
For Thanksgiving we went to Clarke's and ate a yummy Thanksgiving dinner. Then I had to go to work:( and Ryan stayed at his parents and the kids played and had a great time.





























2 comments:

Misty said...

I love your pages, I need to have more time to do fun stuff like that!

kari said...

I bet once you get on to blog you are on forever because your pages are so stinkin cute. i loved seeing you guys on halloween and sounds like you had a good thanksgiving also!