Makayla is suppose to get her tonsils out tomorrow. We are going in today to do the
pre-registration stuff. She has had a cough but isn't coughing hardly at all anymore, so hopefully they will still do it. I'm nervous for her, she has never had any kind of surgery before. It's always a scary thing. She is really brave and pretty tough, so I'm sure she will do just fine. The bad thing is that I have to have mine out in a month!!!! I'm really freaking out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6 comments:
Poor little Kayla!! Let me know if she ends up getting them out!
I had mine out years ago. Good look to both of you!!!
YIKES! I am glad that you are the gineau (spelling?) pig! It seems you have gone first on lots of scary things! ha ha love ya
I can't wait to hear how it has gone! I hope all went well. At least you will be able to see how Makayla does to see what you are in for. Please let me know if you need anything.
Oh man BUMMER! You guys will do GREAT! Good Luck!
Oh man, good luck Kristy!! I'm glad everything went well for Mikayla. It was nice catching up on your blog tonight. :)
Post a Comment