Last weekend we went to a rodeo at the Golden Spike Arena with my mom and dad and brother and sisters (Minus Tenille...we missed you!). The kids were so excited to go! Evan and Tyson wore there vests and chaps and Granny made them and their cowboy boots. They were sooo cute!!! Last year at the indoor rodeo Makayla had an allergic reaction, she started to itch all over and her eyes were watering. So I took her to an allergist and found out that she is allergic to horses. So we gave her some benadryl before we went. She was soooo sleepy!!!! She fought to stay awake the entire time and she was still itching on the back of her neck. I felt bad. At the end of the rodeo while we were watching the last of the bull riders, Evan fell asleep sitting in his chair! I guess the rodeo was a little too long for him!:) Tyson loved the whole thing. He loves animals and isn't afraid at all. He wanted to go out and ride the horses. He was really into it!
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Rodeo Fun!
Last weekend we went to a rodeo at the Golden Spike Arena with my mom and dad and brother and sisters (Minus Tenille...we missed you!). The kids were so excited to go! Evan and Tyson wore there vests and chaps and Granny made them and their cowboy boots. They were sooo cute!!! Last year at the indoor rodeo Makayla had an allergic reaction, she started to itch all over and her eyes were watering. So I took her to an allergist and found out that she is allergic to horses. So we gave her some benadryl before we went. She was soooo sleepy!!!! She fought to stay awake the entire time and she was still itching on the back of her neck. I felt bad. At the end of the rodeo while we were watching the last of the bull riders, Evan fell asleep sitting in his chair! I guess the rodeo was a little too long for him!:) Tyson loved the whole thing. He loves animals and isn't afraid at all. He wanted to go out and ride the horses. He was really into it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The Rodeo was fun, I felt so bad for sleepy little Makayla! Evan's outfit was for sure the cutest! And cute pics of Tyson's Birthday! He is SO cute!
Post a Comment