
Tyson will be 5 weeks old tomorrow. I can't believe it. Time goes by sooo fast. He is cooing and caaing and trying so hard to smile. He is such a good sweet baby. We just moved him into his crib last week and I think we are all sleeping a tiny bit better. Evan loves having him in his room with him. The first night Evan woke up every time Tyson did, but is now sleeping right through Tyson's grunting and crying. I am going back to work this Monday and not really looking forward to that. It's only one day a week so I really shouldn't complain. (But I do!)
We love you so much little Tyson!
8 comments:
He is a little sweetheart! What is your job that you are going back to?
He is just sooo cute!!!!
Wow he is gettin big really fast! Oh and i cant get that layout email you sent me to work! your going to have to walk five steps over to my house and show me just how dumb i am!!
Awww, he's so cute!!!
Looks like you guys had a fun Easter! (:
I can't believe how much that picture looks like Evan!! CUTE!
Kristy! Tyson is getting so big. Does he look like Evan or mcKayla when they were babies?
Jessika, I think that Tyson looks like a little like both. But definetly has his own look!
Kristy, what a sweetie! I'm excited to get to meet him. :) And yes, WOW, they grow so fast. Glad everyone's sleeping better--that really makes a world of difference in how we cope with things (at least it did for me).
Post a Comment