I wanted to see how much Tyson looks like Evan and couldn't believe it. Tyson is the picture on top and Evan is on bottom. They can't deny they're brothers!!
Kristy you are right they really do look a lot alike. I am excited to see Tyson(and all the other kids) its been awhile i bet he is getting so big already.See you sunday. I love your family!:)
6 comments:
Holy Cow! They do look a lot alike!
It is almost like looking at mirror images...especially since they are facing opposite ways as if looking in a mirror. Very cute!
Wow! They do look a lot alike!
That is so cute. I was going to do that too. How fun, that they look so much alike.
I love being able to see pics of your kids...they really do look a lot alike!
I love the last post's picture of Evan sleeping...that is so cute!
Kristy you are right they really do look a lot alike. I am excited to see Tyson(and all the other kids) its been awhile i bet he is getting so big already.See you sunday. I love your family!:)
Post a Comment