
I love this picture! Evan won't take a nap anymore, but he will sometimes fall asleep in the car. We don't like him to sleep too long or he has a hard time going to sleep at night and he is really cranky when he wakes up. So Ryan will usually wake him up when he gets home from work. Well he woke him up this time and set him in this chair, and he fell asleep again. I love his hands behind his head:)
5 comments:
This is such a cute picture. We have the same problem at home.
He is so peaceful when he is sleeping :) We love that kid!
That is so cute!!
What a great picture. Our boys are exactly the same about napping!
I love his hands behind his head also...it makes him look so grown up. What a cute boy!!!
Post a Comment