ABC's "getting to know you" TAG ABC's of you. Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
A- Attached or single: Attached!
B- Best Friend: My husband and twin sister Misty
C-Cake or Pie: Chocolate Pie
D-Day: Tuesday, because then I don't have to go to work for a WHOLE week!!
E- Essential Item: My cell phone, I'm afraid the day I don't have it with me I will really need it.
F- Favorite Color: earthly colors like green and browns
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: gummi worms
H-Home town: Hooper
I- Indulgences: Chocolate and Caramel
J- January or July?: July
K-Kids: Makayla 5, Evan 3, and Tyson 2 months
L-Life is incomplete without: My family. (ALL of them)
M- Marriage Date: September 20, 2001
N- Number of Siblings: 4 sisters and 1 brother
O- Oranges or Apples: both oranges and apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Natural disasters, earthquakes, fires
Q- Quote: Try a little harder to be a little better. Gordon B. Hinckley
R- Reason To Smile: good health, amazing family
S- Season: Spring, Summer and Autumn
T- Tag Three: Michelle, Misty,
U- Unknown fact about me: um I'm really not sure....
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I like meat, but not a ton.
W- Worst Habit: complaining about work :(
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: ultrasounds
Y-Your favorite food: Anything on the BBQ
Z: Zodiac Sign: Don't know, don't really care.
2 comments:
In case I don't have internet up yet after we move, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I loved it and you really can tell you and Misty are best friends because your post has so many things that are the same:)
Post a Comment