Sunday, May 11, 2008

Being a Mom

I love being a mom! Motherhood is the most rewarding thing I have ever experienced. I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father for trusting me with his most precious spirits. The primary children sang in Sacrament meeting today "Mother Dear" and when Makayla came back down to sit with us she said "Where is your smiling face". And of course I smiled at her. I just thought that was so sweet and thought that I need to be more happy and smile more. I worry to much about what needs to be done around the house and getting ready to leave to run Makayla to preschool or dance that I forget to take time and enjoy my life and my sweet kids. They grow up way to fast. I am grateful for Mother's Day and the time that I 've had to reflect on the mom that I am. I am also very grateful for my mom. She is truly amazing. She is the glue that holds are family together. I love her so much. I love being a mom!

7 comments:

Jana said...

Amen to that! I love being a mom to...and how are children make us smile (and remind us to smile) :)

Michelle said...

Mom's really are amazing! You are a awesome mom. I love that story I found and put on my blog. Mom's do go through alot.

kari said...

You are a wonderful mom and every time I see you, you have a smile!You have the three most beautiful kids around (besides my three of course) haha!!I hope you had a great mommy day. P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TODAY!!!!!!

Jessika and Chris said...

Hey i just wanted to say happy birthday sorry I didn't tell you earlier today!

Jana said...

Happy Birthday, Kristy!

Leslie and Josh said...

Here, here, to motherhood.

kari said...

ok I know it's not been that long since you wrote but i get on here often and love to see you and your family so i hope to see something new real soon!